Hi, I'm Addie! I'm 18 years old and a freshman at Florida State University. This is my first year in this community and I'm super excited, I can't wait to put together some packages for you guys and mail them when I'm home for Thanksgiving weekend. :D
1. Anything Broadway related. Old tickets, flyers, merch, anything (especially any merch of the Hair website; I wear a size small and I've been dying for the light blue shirt and the red shirt. Other favourite shows: 9 to 5, Wicked, Spring Awakening, [title of show], Rent, Next to Normal, or The Marvelous Wonderettes, but really, I'm a total Broadway dork and anything from any Broadway/Off-Broadway show would be absolutely perfect). And I really love Playbills, if you happen to have any extras. :)
2. Anything even remotely hippie. Anything peace, love, tie dye, vintage, belts, clothes, jewelry, hats, notebooks, journals, anything.
3. Anything off my Etsy wishlist (well, "favorites", technically).
4. The first season of United States of Tara on DVD (although that technically doesn't come out til December 29. Sad.) or seasons 3, 4, 6, 8, 9, or 10 of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit; used are just as awesome! ;)
5. Anything Audrey Hepburn, Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland related.
6. Anything handmade, especially bags or wallets. (But if you don't feel like making anything by hand/aren't quite that artistic, I love love love all the Andy Warhol bags and wallets.)
7. I'm obsessed with pins/buttons, notepads/stationary, stickers, and earrings, so any of those would make me very happy! :)
8. The most longshot-y one: This necklace. (In case the link isn't to it directly, it's the circular one that says "love".) I know it's a bit expensive but I saw it in an art fair this weekend in Gainesville and fell absolutely in love with it, but unfortunately I am a poor college student and have no money. :(
9. Film for a Polaroid 600 camera.
10. Coloring books. Seriously. I have a 96 pack of crayolas and I can't wait to use them. :) especially anything Disney or dinosaurs.
My address for anything shipped with US Postal is:
Florida state University
PO Box 63632
Tallahassee, Florida 32313
If by some chance any of you plan to send something using FedEx/UPS/anything like that, shoot me an email at laffaireducoeur @ aol . com and I will tell you the address for those. :) And feel free to link me to your lists, even though I try to read through all the ones posted anyway. :)
Have a fabulous and happy holiday! :)