Hello, everyone :)
I am a 16-year-old girl who lives in
Any who, I just want to wish a Happy Holidays to you all, and, without further ado, here be me list:
1. Secondhand or new drawing tablet – especially so that I can try my hand at creating a webcomic. I have wanted to do this ever since I first read Questionable Content.
2. Any secondhand fiction novels you may want to get rid of. I am always in need of something to read, so it would be nice to have some there at the ready. It does not bother me what genre, since I would love to broaden my reading horizons. Although, here is a link to a list of novels I want to read just in case someone may want something more specific (the novel titles with strikes through them are what I have already read).
3. A pen pal – I would prefer to communicate through letter rather than e-mail just because I feel that it is more personal, since there is more character in a letter, if that makes any sense.
4. 60-Day Pre-Paid Game Card for World of Warcraft – I have not been able to play this game for nearly a year now because we have been short on money for a while, so it would make me super happy to be able to play it again. =)
5. Squee's Wonderful Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors – I was meant to get this for my birthday this year but, yet again, my mum did not have the money so I did not get it, unfortunately. I love Jhonen Vasquez. I am a big fan of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and I really want to read more of his stuff.
6. Anything Japanese – It would be awesome to have a little collection of things that are Japanese because I am in love with
7. Knick-knacks from other countries – I want to travel the world someday but I am not sure when that dream will become a reality, so I guess interesting items from other cultures will temporarily quench my desire somewhat until I actually can travel the world.
8. A link to your favourite webcomic – Out of the ones I have read, which are not many, I have liked Questionable Content, Girls with Slingshots, and DAR. It would be nice to have more reading material when I get bored. ;] -- (Thanks
9. For the transition process from high school to college (college is year’s 11 and 12, since where I live high school only goes up to year 10) to go well next year.
10. Surprise me! I am not sure if these wishes ever are granted but I will take my chances. x] You may want to send a compilation CD of your favourite music, a picture of an interesting place in your hometown, or anything really. It is up to you. =)
Feel free to contact me on here, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to receive my address or even if you would like to chat.
Thank you for reading my wish list, and now I am off to read others to see if I can spread the cheer and grant some wishes. ^___^