Here's my (super late) list...
1. Kawaii stationary. I love to write letters with cutesy Japanese or Korean stationary.
2. Stickers. I have a small sticker collection, but I'm always looking to add more.
3. Collectible spoons. My best friend bought me my first one a couple years ago as a joke, and I fell in love. I don't have very many, but it's fun to see different ones from around the world.
4. Anything Dr. Who related. Icons, banners, comics (!) - anything would be appreciated. The Ninth Doctor is my favorite, by the way. ;D
5. Concert fliers/posters. I like to decorate my room with them.
6. Manga suggestions. Shojo manga is my favorite. I also really like four-panel comedies like Azumanga Diaoh.
7. More LJ pals. We may have a lot in common!
8. Try to recycle whenever possible.
9. Be sure to tell those who you love how much they mean to you.
Thank you for reading! Leave a comment if you'd like my contact info.
Also, please link me to your wish list, so I could try to return the favor. Happy holidays! ♥