I am Kristen. Nineteen.
I have a son who is 2 years old and he never fails to amaze me with the things he has learned.
I am currently taking a break from school to try and work more to support us, but I am ultimately going to be a librarian or a school media specialist.
I don’t have too much to say about myself, but that pretty much sums me up.
Simple suits me well.
01. Mail. Cards, letters, postcards. Who doesn't like to have something to get out of the mailbox? It makes the trip to the box worthwhile.
02. Make me something. Homemade come from the heart. + they are cheap when made with recycled goods to make freakin amazing things. Even just making an index card look artistic or writing a little note on it I would enjoy. I also love handmade scarves. I am into stenciled tees as well.
03. Teas. I love green and black teas the absolute best, along with trying new loose teas I have never even heard of. Being able to relax and unwind after a long day at work, after my son is sound asleep, that is wonderful.
04. Music. Butch Walker is my favorite man in the entire world (musically that is) but I have an eclectic CD collection. Make me a mix of your favorite music, it doesn't even have to be a well compiled mix, just what you love thrown and crammed onto one CD or cassette.
05. Buzz Light-year? So, my son has this new obsession. Something about this Buzz Light-year and Woody from Toy Story. If you have anything Toy Story; action figures, dolls, pictures, posters... anything lying around the house. My little boy would MORE than appreciate it.
06. Books. Again, this year I am still trying to build his children book collection. He is still obsessed with reading and I am getting a little bored of the ones I read over and over to him. This would also be a great cheap thing that I could wrap to put under the tree for him. I also love Chuck Palahniuk
07. Ornaments. This is my first year on my own, in my own apartment, with my VERY OWN Christmas tree. The problem that I have run into is that, I bought a tree, I have a strand of lights... but nothing to hang on the tree. Anything would greatly help our naked tree.
08. Your favorite recipe. I am not much of a cook, but my girlfriend loves to. We are always up for trying something new! We are all lactose intolerant, so something maybe dairy free.
09. Stationary or cards. I need these to write back all the lovely people who go out of their way to make many people’s wishes come true. I have about 30 holiday cards left over from last year's sales, but I am a little low on money to go purchase anymore.
10. Coupons/gift cards. I coupon like nobodys business, it would be sweet to get some non-expired coupons to help lower the shopping budget.