Hey, I'm Kat, a 23 year old Texan EMT who's stuck in Canada for the winter (Don't ask. The gods hate me. :P). This is my first time posting on holiday_wishes, and I can't wait to see what wishes I can help come true for other people this year!
1. The textbook and workbook for my paramedic class this summer. I'll be taking it through TEEX in College Station, TX.
2. Rubber duckies! I collect the wee beasties, and would love to add some more to my herd (flock?).
3. Anything Celtic. I'm an Irish redhead, and proud of it. ;)
4. Knee socks or arm warmers. Stripes are awesome, and I love all colours except pink and orange.
5. An international phone card so I can call my boyfriend back in Texas without going broke.
6. Pashminas! They're the perfect weight for winters in Canada or Texas, plus they're beautiful.
7. Mail! I love getting anything in the mail, as I live in the middle of nowhere and the post man coming by is sometimes the most exciting thing to happen that day.
8. Toy ambulances, especially the little matchbox car type ones. I freely admit that I'm a complete woo-woo and am collecting them too. *grin*
9. Candy! I especially love gummy candies and chocolate, with the only flavour I don't care for being banana.
10. Anything off my Amazon wishlist. It's sorted into different categories along the side, because I'm OCD like that. Also, I haven't been able to transfer my list over to amazon.ca, but it can give a good idea of what I want, and most things are available on amazon.ca too.
Parry Sound, ON