Hi! This is my first year doing this, and it sounds amazing. A little bit about me: I'm almost 22, and I live in Metro Detroit. I'm a 4th year English major and gender studies minor, and I'm hoping to go to grad school at University of Freiburg, in Germany. I like metal and rock music, feminism, Red Wings hockey, and volunteering.
- A home for Hobbs :'( This is the most important wish. Hobbs is an amazing dog at the pound where I volunteer. No one pays him any attention because he is a brindle pit, but he is great with kids, cats, and other dogs. He's just the most lovable thing, and we've had him there for months and months. If you have it in your heart, please give my angel a home.
- Cat toys. My cat, Elise, loves anything with string or catnip. But anything cat related is fine.
- Recipes or poems or prose that you've written on fancy paper, or just made to look cool.
- Anything that will help me learn German. Aside from the 501 Verbs book and the Scheisse! book, I have nothing, and I'm looking at moving to Germany, so I would really like to get a head start on the language.
- Books, especially if they're on feminism, fairy tales, mythology, sociology, or just anything that you think I would like.
- A drawing of me and my cat, digital or traditional. Or of anything, really. I'm not picky.
- Yarn! I just learned to knit and crochet.
- Colored contacts (unused, obviously). It doesn't matter how weird or stupid they are.
- Any Rammstein merch! I have their latest CD, one shirt, and their 3 DVDs. Everything else is burned, and I would like to own anything and everything, especially shirts.