Adding Tags To Your Post
Tagging is a quick way for others to be able to find your wishlist, and also makes it easier for you to browse through wishes other people have made. There are tags for the sorts of wishes you've made, where you're from, which holiday you celebrate, when you posted your wishlist, and what the first letter of your username is.
If you look at the main page of the community, you will see a section of links on the left and more tags on the right. By adding tags you can make your wishlist accessible to others when they choose to browse the wishlists using the various tags. All it takes is a few mouse clicks and you can add your wishlist too.
How to Tag
On the screen where you edit your post, simply click on the blue link that says "Select Tags", and check off the tags that apply to your post. Do not manually type the tags. Because members may not add tags, if a tag you manually enter does not match one of the preset ones, it will not appear.
Please tag your wishlist using at least one tag in each of the following categories:
2. Country - Using these tags will make it easier for people closer to where you live to grant wishes for you if they only wish to mail things out within their own country. If there is no tag for your country yet, please don't be offended - let us know here via comment and we'll gladly add it to the Tags list!
3. Username - Tagging your wishlist by the first letter in your username will make it so that people searching for your wishlist will have a better chance of finding it if they remember your username.
4. Holidays - Which winter holiday(s) do you celebrate?
5. Week - Tag your post with the week in which you posted it. This helps if people lose the link to your wishlist and remember about when you posted it, or if they want to grant posts that are a certain number of weeks old.
6. Category - This helps people find wishlists that include certain types of wishes.
NOTE: Please do not use any of the tags preceded by an exclamation point (!), as those are mod tags.
Requesting New Tags
You can view all of the Wishlist Tags - here. If you are unable to find a tag that fits your wishes, please feel free to comment on this post and make a suggestion. We'll try to accommodate your needs as soon as we can.