1. I'd love to turn people onto my brother's band, Venus Vegas (Please like them on Facebook). Here's a link to their album on iTunes (and they're also on Spotify)... if you like Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, and that sort of music (you know, those type of bands MTV/VH1 always pays at the end of their shows), this is totally the band you wanna get in on the ground floor with. I just think they're very talented with not nearly enough exposure, and my wish is for them to have a larger fanbase. :)
2. My second wish is for my husband's video game marketing company on Twitter, Power Level Marketing, to gain a bunch of followers on Twitter. So if you're into video games, he doesn't spam or anything like that, but he's a great source when it comes to video game happenings/news and discussions.
3. I am a bat lover. I have been eyeing Cleobatra for years. Peek-a-Boo is my next favorite. LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys, and would LOVE to be able to say.. "I HAVE A PET BAT, WANNA SEE????" :D ... even if I don't get my wish of an adopted bat, it's still a VERY worthy charity to donate to... this one has been my big wish for YEARS, and for some reason I've never been able to make it happen. I want to be a bat foster mom, LOL!
4. A Type O Negative shirt. Used, DIY, whatever. I am a majorly *HUGE* Type O Negative fan, and sadly all my shirts (I used to have four) have somehow mysteriously disappeared. :( ...
5. BPAL. This community turned me onto them years ago, and the whole subculture is overwhelming to me, no idea where to start! I've become a big fan of the darker foody type scents, scents like Bite Me (you know, chocolate, cherries, etc).. anything in that realm I would be extremely happy with. Always up for something new!
6. Photo frames, 11 x 13 or especially 8 x 10. We attend a lot of conventions and we are lucky enough have a collection of autographed photos. We'd like to make a "Wall of Fame" in our home (similar to what you see in some restaurants), and only have a few of the photos on display. We have about 25 just sitting all sad and lonely in a folder that aren't up on our wall :(
7. Um.. I'm a makeup fiend (I'm active over on makeupalley.com). So if you happen to have any gift cards to Ulta or Sephora (even with a couple of bucks on it), I'd love to have it.
8. When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take ONE CARD and SEND it
to this address:
Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20307-5001.
Apparently the USPS will NOT deliver mail addressed like that, unfortunately. The best address to use is the Red Cross sponsored one:
Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456
If everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these soldiers could get to bring up their spirits!
9. A tattoo artist! I have some designs in my head but I simply CANNOT DRAW! I have three tattoos currently, and I'd like to add onto each one of them. I also have two more in mind. But anyone who is versed in tattoo design that would be willing to go back & forth with me to help flesh (ha ha) these out...
10. My Amazon wishlist... used is perfectly fine :)
Just shoot me a private message here for my contact info, or an email at dementia at livejournal dot com :)
Thanks for even looking at my paltry list.... Commence with the merriment!